Friday, March 20, 2009

Manga craze

For those of you not familiar with manga, it is the art of Japanese cartooning. There are manga comics, TV shows, drawings, and more! I have been on a manga CRAZE these last few weeks-my binder is full of it! The branch of manga I am currently exploring is Gijinka. Gijinka is humanized forms of Pokemon, and is very interesting! I have drawn some gijinka, as well as found some on the computer, but Mom said I probably shouldn't put the computer ones on here because I do not own them. But I can scan and put up mine!
Here are some of my works

Eevee-my first gijinka!Electabuzz-my newestGallade trainer-to show you how gijinka worksProfessor Psyduck-expert in...who knows?Umbreon-awesome!Pretty cool, huh?

1 comment:

pac said...

I like them. Of course I got to see your whole notebook so I saw the original character and then how you transformed them.
I agree.... it is so cool.
- Grandma :)