Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Platinum Challenge

My brother recently bought a Nintendo DS Lite and a Pokemon game for it. The version of the game was Platinum. (hence Platinum in Platinum Challenge)Feeling adventurous, I said that I would draw a gijinka for every Pokemon that he caught. (hence Challenge in Platinum Challenge) I now have a list of 16 that I haven't done!! However, I have made some progress. Here are some of my favorites:

Turtwig: the one who started the challenge!

Zubat: Christian Bale's best friend ^_^
Geodude: he's mad about something!
Luxray: one of the coolest electric-types around!
Torterra: I was just going to draw my character sitting on the upper half (the half with the spikes and small tree) when I thought, "Why not just draw her riding a Torterra? I've already drawn half the beast!)
Giratina: one of the biggest, scariest, and awesomest ledgendaries!

No comments: