Thursday, November 26, 2009

Yes, I'd like two orders of....

A few weeks ago, Mom had a clinic she had to do on campus, and Papaw got to babysit us on Tuesday! Well, we wanted Wendy's for lunch, and I told Papaw when we got close to the drive-in order place, "I can order if you want, I know what all we want." So, when we pull up to the drive-in order place, I climb over Papaw (I'm sitting in the passenger seat), stick my head out the driver's window, and procede to order our lunch! I must have got it all right, because we got everything, but it was so funny imagining the workers surprise when they heard a girl's voice ordering, and then saw a man in the driver's seat! So, I guess I can say, "I'd like two orders of crazy, one order of campus clinics, and all the adventure you got!"

No comments: